Types of E-commerce business:
1. Business-to-Business (B2B)
2. Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
3. Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
4. Consumer-to-Business (C2B).
5. Business-to-Administration (B2A)
6. Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
An electronic transaction where both the sender and receiver are companies. For instance, a tire supplier supplies tires to a car manufacturing company.
E-commerce between businesses and consumers is characterized by the establishment of electronic business relationships between businesses and end users. This is the same as online retail, where traditional retailers usually operate. For example, Ebay.
When a consumer sells directly to another consumer through the medium of E-commerce. Generally, these transactions are performed by a third party providing the online platform on which the transactions are executed.
In C2B, there is a complete reversal of the traditional exchange of goods. A large number of people provide their services or products to companies that are looking for exactly this type of service or product.
This is an area that involves a significant a variety of services, particularly in areas such as fiscal, social security, employment, legal documents, and registers, etc. These kind of services have increased considerably in past years with investments made by government.
Any transactions take place between the consumer and the administration. Tax, security, social security, Health, etc.
Aspects of E-commerce:
- Easy to use
- More options
- Can reach to more customers
- Easy to start and manage
- Even competition
- Lack of Authenticity
- No guarantee of the product
- Depends on Internet connectivity
- Security issues
Open source E-commerce:
- It allows users to modify work freely, use said work in new ways, integrate the work into a larger project or derive a new job based on the original.
- Removing obstacles among open source innovators supports an open exchange of views in the community to support creative, scientific and technological progress.
- You can add functionalities and perform modifications according to your own needs.
Best E-commerce platforms:
Before going forward let’s make a thing crystal clear, there is nothing like the best E- commerce platform. It depends on your needs and your resources. But still, there are some measures which can help us to choose the best platform for our business.
This is the most critical decision you will have to take before opening an E-commerce store because this decision will affect your business at every step going forward. Hence, it is very necessary to analyze, measure and gauge every aspect of your business and relevant platform. Here, I am going to talk about one of the most versatile E-commerce platforms which have routed its aroma in this field, Magento.
Talking about Magento:
Magento is an open source E-commerce platform which has been used for store development. It has been used by the top brands, and roughly 25% of the E-commerce stores are made using Magento. It is easy for anyone to start up an E-Commerce store and customize that store according to their desires.
Features of Magento:
1) Three variations
- Community edition
- Magento enterprise
- Magento cloud
- Magento is an open source platform and therefore has many features that are completely free. It is a significant and rapidly growing technology. Developers also like Magento because of their unique
3) SEO friendly
- It is known that Magento keeps pace with website design standards and offers advanced SEO solutions at the same time. Mobile visitors expect a great landing experience on a specific website. If this site is completely satisfied, it is likely to continue browsing this website.
4) Currency and language support
- The most popular open source E-commerce platforms have little or no choice in relation to foreign currency. Magento dynamically supports all currencies around the world. This team is effective for US stores and international businesses to use Magento. Magento is also known to be compatible with different languages.
5) Limitless options
- Magento is a limitless eCommerce platform. It is known for its instant flexibility and customization. Magento provides advanced solutions in a much simpler form. Magento has a very friendly community and any time that there is any new update or security fix to the platform, upgrades and free support is available.
6) Mobile friendly
- Magento shopping carts are developed with sensitivity for smart phones and make them without problems in smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. This contributes to the trend of consumer purchases, which continues to move towards mobile use.
- Magento provides vast options to enhance the web designing aspects . The Magento team supports and give great info on the latest web trends and tips on responsive web design.
Change is the nature of the world, and everything evolves with time to be in the race. Hence, after the successful implementation of Magento 1, in 2015 an upgraded version came into existence, i.e. Magento 2.0
Should I upgrade to Magento 2?
- Better Admin panel
- Magento 2 Dashboard shows Lifetime Sales, Average Order, Last Orders, Last and Top Search Terms – that helps to monitor your current state of the business.
- It’s all in touch
- Improvised product section
- The product can be handled through manual or wizard.
- Streamlined Approach to Common Admin Task
- Customisable data grids
- The M2 Filters are great for organizing your results on the page.
- To save admin’s time, Magento 2 has included a new ‘Save View As’ feature to the ‘Views’ tab.
- More columns options.
- New drop-down list
- Simple Product
- Configurable Product
- Grouped Product
- Virtual Product
- Bundle Product
- Downloadable Product
- Improved Checkout
- Magento Marketplace
- Framework improvements
Brief about improvements:
- One user logged in per username
- Streamlined product and attribute creation/configuration
- Touch-friendly navigation in admin
- Responsive admin
- Customizable data grids in admin
- Improved checkout
- Built-in full page caching
- New Magento 2 Marketplace
Magento 2 extensions:
- The provided extensions comply with all Magento 2 standards and enhance the native functionality of the platform. You and your customers benefit from improved workflows, improved performance, enhanced usability, and expanded code.
- Extensions are used when you want an additional feature which is not in the predefined set. It is more like customizing. It provides various alternate modes to perform a task which eventually will make your task easier.
- There are many extensions in the market which can enhance your website and give an edge to it.
- But there are few extensions which are very necessary for an E-commerce store, following are some of the names you should refer:-
From where to purchase Magento 2 extensions?
- Magento itself provides a marketplace where you can visit and purchase extensions as per your needs. But apart from that, there are many IT companies which also sells extensions. Now, according to me buying directly from a company will be a better option as there will be no intermediate.
- An online marketplace is nothing but a particular space on the internet which has been purchased by someone and now it is used for buying and selling, just like a Supermarket or a retail shop.
- So when you purchase from a retail shop, you end up paying more, but when you buy directly from a wholesaler, you save a lot. Hence, this theory applies here too, buying Magento 2 extensions directly from a company will save you money and various other benefits like support, discounts, membership, etc.
- So now the question arises about which company to choose because there are many providers some of which are genuine but some might fail you. Selecting an appropriate company is important because that extension will be a part of your E-commerce site. Hence it will affect your business directly. I have prepared a list of top 3 companies which provides Magento 2 Extension:-
- MageAnts, agents assemble the future into technology. MageAnts have rooted their aroma in the IT Sector, and they offer the whole Gamut of Magento 2 extensions.
- MageAnts are comprised of Certified Magento developers with experience of minimum five years and which are eager to accept and excel any challenges. Once a start-up, has now become the first choice of many E-commerce giants.
- The grand success of Rock technolab (parent company of MageAnts) with more than seven years of experience and 500+ satisfied customers which lead them to commence MageAnts as a dedicated company which provides Magento 2 extensions. The uniqueness about MageAnts is the quality of after-sales support they provide.
- MageAnts are probably the best when it comes to value for money, the cost of their Magento 2 extensions can never match the services which they provide.
- There 30 days money back guaranty is the reflection of their proficiency in forming Magento 2 extensions.
- MageAnts also creates unique, dynamic and interactive Magento 2 extensions at an affordable price.
- Amasty is a renowned Magento 2 extensions development company offering a wide-range of E-commerce solution services to their clients.
- They are expert in crafting highly-interactive and professional looking E-commerce e sites with the help of Magento 2 extensions that can uplift the standard of your business to the next level.
- Amasty is equipped with Magento certified professionals who seek the prospects and form Magento 2 extensions for the same.
- They have developed various Magento 2 extensions which resulted in many satisfied clients.
- The Company’s team is known for its creative approach. They create captivating content and Intriguing Magento 2 extensions to elevate the overall look and feel of an E-commerce site to the higher level.
- You have to only pay one time for a lifetime using. Additionally, that is a no-risk investment with their support policy, 30 days money back, 1-year free support and lifetime free update.
- Mageplaza will continue to improve their products and come up with new ideas to provide the most effective, the most economical and the best Magento 2 extensions to the clients.
E-commerce store is the need of the hour, if you are in this field, then it is must have an online store, so it becomes indispensable to have proper knowledge about E-commerce platforms before entering the race.