Key Features:Define Roles and assign permissions
- Advanced Permissions extension for Magento 2 allows to define new roles and provide them permission to access or restrict the tasks or actions by store views or websites. Admin can enable/disable the options for sub-admin like edit the products or categories, limit the access to orders, invoices and transaction restrict access to store views etc.
Better Product Management
- As a super admin, this module enables to select the products that would be accessed by sub-admins or the roles that are defined. Super admin can assign the products to specific user roles, grant them access to view or edit the products, restrict access to delete the products.
Modify Category Management
- Restrict user roles to access only particular product categories. For example, Super admin can set permission where sub-admin can view all the categories of the store but will be able to edit the one that is allowed to access them.
How does Magento 2 Advanced Permissions work:
- With this Magento 2 Advanced Permissions module, stores super admins can easily manage their stores by creating different roles and assign them specific actions to access the respective store views or websites. To define a new role, an admin needs to visit the Admin panel —> System —> Permissions —> User Roles and click the Add New Role button. Specify the Name of the Role and set the permissions for a newly defined role like access to categories, products, store views, websites, product attributes, etc.
- The reason why we recommend this extension for Magento stores is that this extension supports multiple store, stores with large number of products or categories and also provide the option of numerous customization as required. Additionally, this module is very easy to set-up and use and also a must-have tool for online Magento 2 stores.
Specify Product Owner
- Product owner will be the one who creates the product. That means if super admin provides access to sub admin for creating new product than that user will be the product owner when he/she creates any new product. But the super-admin has access to change the product owner whenever required from the product page.
This module also facilitates admin to limit access to the product attributes also. Sub admins can only access the product attributes that are assigned or permission granted to them. Admin can also list out the attributes accessible for each role.
- User Guide
Write Your Own Review
- Need To Customization