Key Features:Offer multiple discounts per order
- Generally, the ecommerce store does not allow customers to apply several discount codes in a single order, and this may lose customer interest while purchasing. Using MageAnts Multiple coupon codes for Magento 2 extension, online shoppers will be allowed to apply multiple discounts to their order and get benefited with maximum discount. This will directly increase customer loyalty and encourage customers and guest users to buy more.
Numerous coupons for guest visitors
Display used coupon codes
- This 'Multiple coupons' feature of this extensions not only works for authorized or logged in customers but can be used by the guest visitors as well. This module will be highly appreciated by the store visitors who always prefer buying products without getting registered.
- Shopping cart page will include the used coupon codes that have been already used by the customers so that they can easily track the active and inactive coupons while making orders. This list of coupon codes will also be displayed on the checkout page.
Manage coupons from the admin panel
- Using this module, the admin can apply or remove various coupons while placing orders from the admin panel.
Improve shopping experience and boost sales
- Customers are allowed to apply multiple coupons simultaneously in one order and get excellent discount prices. This will make them more satisfied due to the huge discount and attract them to return for future purchases. As a result, the customer shopping experience will be improved, and the stores will have a direct increase in sales.
How does this work?
Admin can enable the extension from the back end and set some pricing rules. Manage the coupons from backend and allow customers to use these various coupons in a single order to get more offers and discounts. To restrict customers to apply more coupons, admin can create unique codes which help to avoid multiple discount coupons code used in the same order. When the specific unique coupon is applied, all other coupons will be automatically cancelled. For Example, you have added a sale with (50% off for everything), but at the same time, you also have another offer (25% off for specific category). So if you don't want a customer to use both the offers on the same order, then you can set coupons as a unique code. Admin can also apply multiple coupons while making purchases or placing orders from the back end.
As you can see, Magento 2 Multiple Coupons not only facilitate customers to apply multiple coupon codes simultaneously but offers an excellent opportunity for store owners to specify codes that can not be used with other offers and discounts.
- User Guide
Write Your Own Review
- Need To Customization