GDPR (General Data Privacy Regulations) is a collection of essential privacy security standards which are adopted by the EU. The gdpr summary states that this regulation brings a powerful impact on how actually companies process and collect personal data. The general data protection regulation helps you to increase the security level of people’s private information. With gdpr data protection, you can acquire lots of customers’ consents to stay ahead of your competition. Hence, it is the right time to use Magento 2 GDPR extension ideal for achieving gdpr compliance.
Key featuresMeet the GDPR Requirements
Let your customers know that your store respects their rights
- Magento 2 GDPR helps you to ensure that the store is accurate in compliance with all GDPR requirements.
- It is designed to increase both privacy and security in the online store.
- Through this extension, you can modify the data protection strategy and ask the customers for agreeing with your new terms.
Give cookie usage control to your users by ensuring online privacy
- It allows you to ask customers for their privacy consents during paying and making orders
- You can grab the privacy consents of users from the registration page
- Let you ask customers to tap a privacy checkbox when they subscribe to a newsletter
- You can include a checkbox of privacy consent to contact us page
Increase the confidence of customers by securing their data
- This extension brings you the functionality of Cookie Consent for covering the needs of EU legislation concerning cookie usage.
- You can let users control their cookie usage to avoid the avoid penalties for breaking the law.
- This extension brings you the ability for downloading their data, anonymous it, or delete the personal information.
- Let users know about how their information is used
- Let customers know about account anonymisation
- Let the users know about account deletion
- Allows store admin to know about the new deletion requests of personal data
- Let customers know why an account is deleted
- The Magento 2 GDPR extension let store owners receive under control every GDPR-related activity in their store.
- It also helps you to manage the customers without and with consents
- Let you select the location for it on the background colour, page, links colour, primary text colour, buttons text colour, buttons colour and background colour
How does Magento 2 GDPR extension work?
The specially designed extension by MageAnts helps you to acquire several benefits. You can avoid fines for breaching the gdpr text by following the customer civil rights. It will increase the confidence and loyalty of customers by securing their data. Also, this extension makes the collection and processing of customer’s data efficient and transparent
It is helpful for the business to ensure that the store is entirely in compliance with eu general data protection regulation. This process allows people to change their data protection policy. This GDPR module not only meets gdpr regulation but also help you to increase privacy. When you use this extension for eu data privacy and security, you can receive extra functionality of its Cookie consent. It can cover every requirement of the eu gdpr and let people control the cookie usage, which avoids fines.
- User Guide
Write Your Own Review
- Need To Customization