Key Features:Restrict Orders by setting rules
- Admin is allowed to verify the fake or doubtful orders and restrict such order purchase by creating some rules and conditions to be checked first when the customer places an order.
Manage Order Approval
- Based on the rules set for order approval, admin can view the list of orders received for approval. Approve or Disapprove the orders individually or even in bulk as required. Once the order gets approved, the customer will be notified via email and rejected orders will be cancelled automatically.
Complete order purchase
- Approved orders will be notified to customers, and they can complete the order purchase by making the payment by choosing any of the payment methods available.
How does Magento 2 Order Approval work:
Install the Magento 2 Order Approval extension and set the configuration settings as listed below:
- Enable/Disable the extension from the magento 2 admin panel
- Add the email id to receive the order approval mails
- Option to add conditional order approval check where admin can select Yes if he wants an order approval based on a specific condition or select No if he wants an order approval without any condition to be checked.
- Add a Custom Message to be displayed to the customers on the payment method page.
- Admin can select the mail templates for the pending orders, approved orders or rejected orders
- Admin can manage or set the rules for the orders to be approved.
- Ability to select the products for which you want to apply custom rules.
- Select the category for order approval.
- View the list of orders pending for approval, approved from admin side etc.
- Perform an action of Approve/Reject the orders individually, or even the bulk order approve.
- Customer will wait for the admin approval. Once the order gets approved from the admin side, the customer will receive the approval mail and the order status will be updated.
- Approved orders are eligible for the payment process, and customers can complete the order purchase by making the payment.
- Sometimes it’s mandatory to verify some doubtful, fraud or any bulk/big orders that need some additional approval process based on various parameters like shipping or payment methods, customer details, or specific product added by the customer. Order Approval Rules Module helps to verify such orders, where the order placed by the customer will be first received by admin. Admin will view the orders received for approval, and after checking all the order details, admin can approve or reject the orders. In this way, admin can easily detect the suspicious orders and if required, can also reject the order. Once order can reject it will automatically get cancelled. So get this module today only for your Magento 2 stores and approve or reject the order on your valid conditions.
- User Guide
Write Your Own Review
- Need To Customization