What is Magento 2 store locator extension?
If you are an owner of one or more physical stores, Magento 2 store locator extension would be of a great help to you.
With store locator Magento 2, you can display all your multiple stores on the frontend side. You can also direct your customers to those stores via the website by adding your locations to it.
The amazing Google map store locator in Magento 2, helps you in increasing your offline store visibility, online.
Why must you have Magento 2 store locator extension?
If you are a store owner, store locator Magento 2 extension will be like winning a jackpot. How? Read the following benefits and decide for yourself:
- You gain the freedom to configure this single extension and create unlimited store locations on your website.
- You can make your website more informative by inserting store details like the address, city, country, postcode, links, telephone, email, images as well as product details and customer reviews.
- Finding the location and getting directions will no more be troublesome due to the Google Maps. You can display your store's location as well as the distance from the current location of the customer to your store in no time. Magento 2 store locator extension allows you to insert stores on Google map via latitude and longitude values. The customer can then find the nearest store from the listed stores just by entering any of the details, postcode, city or their current geolocation. Moreover, the customer can also see their own current location due to the Google Maps store locator feature in our extension.
- The ‘Search by distance’ offline store locator feature in this extension, helps a customer to locate an outlet at a specified distance.
- The templates of Magento 2 store locator extension, helps you in configuring the backend of the locator to display the Google mark templates, thus making the extension more practical and functional.
- From the listed stores displayed on the left of the extension page, a customer can go through the details of the particular store and select the one they desire.
- If the customer clicks on the 'View Page' of your e-com website, our Magento 2 store locator extension will check the availability of the product the customer is looking for and will display the list of only that stores. Thus, the customer can select the nearby store from the list and get the product without any trouble.
OPTION 1: Using Command Line (Recommended)
Step 1: Download and unzip the extension.
Step 2: Upload it to code directory( if there's none, you can create one) in your Magento installation app directory.
Step 3: Disable the cache under, System -> Cache Management
Step 4: Enter the following at the command line: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Step 5: Logout and login again to the admin panel and switch to Stores ->Configuration->Advanced->Advanced, the module will be displayed in the admin panel.
OPTION 2: Manual Installation
Step 1: Download unzip the extension.
Step 2: Upload it to code directory( if there's none you can create one) in your Magento installation app directory.
Step 3: Disable the cache under, System -> Cache Management and edit app/etc/config.php file and add one line code:
‘Mageants_StoreLocator’ => 1
Step 4: Disable the cache under System -> Cache Management
Step 5: Logout and login again to the admin panel.
In this era of digitalization, online presence is a must. To compete with e-commerce stores, you must make your offline stores virtually visible. By adding the MageAnts Magento 2 Store Locator Extension in your website, benefits will double for you. The reasons are MageAnts Magento 2 Store Locator Extension is 100% open source and gives you free update guarantee for a lifetime to ensure its better functionality. When you purchase our Magento 2 store locator extension, you get 90 days free support from our expert team and 30 days money back guarantee, in case of dissatisfaction with the product.
What are you waiting for? To get your MageAnts Magento 2 Store Locator Extension now, reach us or drop your questions/requirements in the comment section below and give your brand a well-deserved online visibility.