After the pandemic, there is a rise in the number of online shoppers and these numbers are increasing day by day. Once the customer places the order, the first thing they want is to know their order status and track their order at every step. 80% of customers expect the ability to track their orders throughout every step of the shipping process. And it’s obvious that providing accurate shipping information and tracking updates to customers will improve the user experience and also build their trust in your business.
MageAnts Order tracking Magento 2 extension helps customers to track and view their order status easily using email id and order id. This improves the customer’s shopping experience and also builds better relationships with customers. This extension offers accurate order tracking details and improves customer retention, boosts conversions, and brand reliability.
Core Features that Make Magento 2 Order Tracking Extension Unique
- Customers can easily track their orders using email addresses and order IDs.
- Allows admin to set order tracking link and add that link at various suitable places on the web pages of their ecommerce website
- Once the shipment has been made for the customers who have placed the order, this extension sends the tracking portal’s link to customers with an order confirmation email.
- Using the tracking link, customers can track the real-time status of orders without going through the lengthy process of login and entering order data.
- The tracking links redirect the customers to the page of shipping partners.
- Admin panel is easy to access and makes it easy for admin to handle all the functions like Shipping Methods, Adding Tracking Link, etc with this flexible and user-friendly back end panel.
- Admin can add the custom shipping methods like DHL, UPS, Federal Express, USPS, Magento shipping, Canada Post, etc. from the backend so that customers can track the order easily.
Installation and Configuration of Magento 2 Order Tracking
The installation process of Order Tracking Extension for Magento 2 is very easy. Store Admin just needs to purchase a Shipping Tracker extension from MageAnts and simply download the zip file of the source code. Installation can be done in two separate ways:
- Using Command Line
- Install the extension manually
Once the installation process has been done you can login into the admin panel and proceed with the configuration process.
- Enable / Disable the Shipping Tracker module.
- Select YES to send the Tracking Order link in the order confirmation email.
- Admin can select YES to display Track Order Link on top of the web pages as header.
- Enable / Disable the shipping method tracking on the front end.
- Add a custom message to display on the front end if you disable the shipping method.
Custom Shipping Method:
- Enable / Disable the custom shipping method.
- Enter Custom Shipping Method Title
- Enter Custom Shipping Method URL
- Once an order is placed admin can track the orders from the back end even for the custom shipping method
- View list of orders along with the order status
- For the orders with the “Complete” status, the admin can click on the “View” option to see order details and can track orders from there.
- It includes the order link
- Clicking on the link a pop-up will be displayed along with the tracking code and link to view the order status.
Now, the merchant needs to save the changes and can preview all the details on the front end.
You can also refer to our user guide to install and configure Magento 2 Order Tracker.
Reasons Why you need Order Tracking Module for your eStore:
- Track Real-Time Status
- Send Track Link in Email
- Track orders without login
- Better Customer Engagement
- Improve the user experience
- Boost Conversions
- Improves Brand Reliability
Check the front end demo and back end demo of Magento 2 Track Order.
5 Benefits why you should choose MageAnts Magento 2 Order Tracking Extension
- Magento 2 Shipment Tracking makes the order tracking and shipping process easy & flexible for customers to view the order status by entering the email address and order id without even logging in to their account.
- Order tracking Magento 2 allows updating customers in real-time that builds trust factors among them.
- Tracking links will be sent automatically in the email that ultimately eases the order tracking process for first-time shoppers on your online store.
- Reduce the frequent visits of your shipment carrier agencies to track orders by giving order numbers on your website.
- Increase your customer services without any additional cost using the Magento 2 order tracking extension.
Now as you have gone through all the key features and the benefits of using Magento shipment tracking extension to your eCommerce store. Share your reviews regarding this extension by posting comments below.
MageAnts provide result-driven solutions so get in touch with us if you have any custom requirement for Magento 2 extension or need any help from a Magento expert.
Create New Account